Monday, August 5, 2013

 This is the little puddle jumper I flew from Athens to Santorini today. I arrived on the island around 7:30am this mooring.
 A glimpse of the Aegean Sea from above
 Santorini perched on the hillside

 Cool doorways
 Donkeys on their way down the path to the old city below.

 The Aegean Sea

 This is the path that leads from the top of the island to the old city below. The rocks are very polished and slippery. Just ask me I know. I fell about 2/3rds of the way down and twisted my knee pretty bad. Had to finish the walk down so I could get the cable car to take me to the top. My knee has been messed up all day now.





2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog! Everything looks so beautiful.
    So so sorry about your knee. I wish I were with you.
    Love, Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful! I'm glad you made it there, but I hope your knee feels better soon. The boys love the pictures, and we love you!

    ReplyDelete