I spent the day at the beach in Perissa, Santorini, Greece today. It was the perfect day.
The weather was gorgeous, the sand was black and lava hot and the water was cool and clear.
Calamari under a palm umbrella, delivered by the beach boy. Yum!
Little church in Perissa. Beautiful inside, but no pictures. I sat inside for a long time and enjoyed the Greek ambiance.
This is the outside, back courtyard, swimming pool of my apartment in Fira.
Mosaic of the big church in Fira, Santorini. Just wonderfully beautiful inside.
Fira at night. Very romantic.
The weather was gorgeous, the sand was black and lava hot and the water was cool and clear.
Calamari under a palm umbrella, delivered by the beach boy. Yum!
Little church in Perissa. Beautiful inside, but no pictures. I sat inside for a long time and enjoyed the Greek ambiance.
This is the outside, back courtyard, swimming pool of my apartment in Fira.
Mosaic of the big church in Fira, Santorini. Just wonderfully beautiful inside.
Shopping in Fira. This is what I call Greek food! Gelato for dinner. Yeah!
Fira at night. Very romantic.








Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat Photo's, wish I were there. See you on Thursday in Istanbul.
ReplyDelete