Scooby and I took the boys to the Festival of Trees. The boys loved the sugary scones and chocolate milk, but struggled with the trees. I had to chuckle a little and remind myself why I stopped taking my kids a long time ago. LOL
Ethan, Jonny, Tommy and I made a batch of gingerbread cookies. It was great fun and the boys got very creative with the raisins and Craisins. Yummy!
Ethan is the cutest reindeer boy.
An afternoon at the mall to see Santa. Ethan is patiently waiting his turn while Jonny and Tommy let Santa know that they need more trains for Christmas. The 100's of trains that they already have just don't seem to be enough for 4 year old boys.
THE TRAIN!
Well that is what we come to the mall for isn't it?
"The happiest day of your life." Hot dog on a stick for lunch. I think Ethan had a few french fries and some lemonade.
Little Ethan couldn't resist the carousel so we indulged him and let him had a ride. Jonny and Tommy patiently waited for their turn on the train.
A generous invitation from Tracy and Melody allowed Scooby and I to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with them. It was a lovely evening and full of Christmas spirit.
Lights at Temple Square
Candy window at Macy's (ZCMI). They were amazing!
How lucky we were to have a very snowy white Christmas. It was magical and made us all feel like the holidays. Grandma got to sit by the fire and listen to Christmas music and enjoy being home with family and friends.
"Santa knows, He always knows"
The big man delivered and boys got trains to their delight. Tommy got a new black train and Jonny got a new brown train. It was perfect.
Ethan opening up the trampoline that Santa brought.
BLACK TRAIN!
Tommy and Jonny studying the brochure that came with their new trains. When I asked Tommy which train he like best he replied, "All of them." (of course)
Grandpa made it home from Kurdistan just in time for Christmas. It was great to have him home even if it was just for a couple of days.











No comments:
Post a Comment