Shawarma, a little bit of Heaven right here in Erbil. A lot like a gyro, kind of like a taco but so different in many ways.
You can see the spit in the background and the fresh veggie's ready to eat.
Kabab is the Middle Eastern choice of entree. You can get Kabab anywhere, anytime.
Now this is the most unusual Middle Eastern delicacy. I have so far been able to avoid lambs head, but I am not sure I will be able to avoid it forever. It is not easy living here sometimes.
Some pictures of a Kurdish grave yard in the middle of the city.
Bazar Pict's
Ancient buildings in disrepair are everywhere and so cool to see.
Flour shops. Here they sift and bag the flour.
Cobble stone streets.
This is an enigma. Why on earth would anyone make pigeon houses. I am so tired of cleaning up pigeon poop!
Just chilling on a nice Erbil spring day.
Christian at the gun store. He is happy.
Tobacco for sale.







No comments:
Post a Comment